Voice/VOIP can open endless business opportunities.
VOIP (Voice over IP) is an IP telephone system that enables the delivery of voice information over either the IP cloud or the Internet.
With VOIP technology, we are able to provide a stable and viable alternate voice solution for businesses.
We are able to save your company
up to 50% on your existing telephone costs.
About IT DTS infrastructure forms part of Telkom’s IP Cloud (IPC) and is therefore in a position to provide services to customers using Telkom last mile access technologies. IPC allows About IT DTS to connect our clients directly onto our infrastructure without using Internet connectivity.
Therefore voice quality and security is of the highest standard.
Benefits of VOIP:
- Save between 30% – 50% on your telephone account from day 1.
- Reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
- Dependable call management system.
- Seamlessly connect multiple offices.
- Free calls between your office and selected cellphones.
- Increased clarity on phone calls.
- Simple and scalable infrastructure.
- Easy configuration through a web interface.
- Minimum setup costs.
- Finance options available.
- Call Recording.
- Callback Feature.
- Management Console.
- Last Mile Connectivity e.g. DSL and / or ADSL, fibre, Metro Ethernet, wireless or satellite
We offer various Classes of Service (CoS) enabling customers to prioritise voice and business critical data above the other data over a single converged circuit.
About IT DTS uses VOIP gateways which are fully compatible with both traditional and Software-based PBX systems.
The gateways utilise existing voice and data infrastructure and support any type of dial plan. The gateways also support analogue fax machines and other types of existing infrastructure.
For more information on VoIP contact us.